Target Feeds encompasses the Rowen Barbary Horse Feeds and Target Baits brands. Established in 1980, it is still a family-owned company but has grown to become a leading authority in the animal feed industry.
Due to growth we now have opportunities available for you to become part of our small team.
SALES & MARKETING ASSISTANT
Do you have?
An excellent command of the English language, especially written, with a complete understanding of the use and importance of correct grammar along with passion for the horse industry, the countryside and rural life.
A good, confident communicator and administrator, computer literate (MS Office, Word, Excel etc plus ideally some experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator) and flexible and willing to learn.
This exciting role within a small busy team requires an enthusiastic individual who is willing to assist in the day to day running of the department as well as fulfilling their own responsibilities. These will include sales and administration work, as well as processing of online orders and dealing with general enquiries.
The successful candidate will also be able to work independently to assist in the production of editorial copy for press, web and social media as well as aiding in the design of promotional material. The role will also involve monitoring both rider and event sponsorship as well as overseeing the loyalty programme.
This position is based at the head office near Whitchurch, Shropshire. Company health scheme available. Salary commensurate with skill level.
Due to our rural location candidates will need a car.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
- To assist in the day-to-day running of the department, including answering the telephone, taking orders where necessary and dealing with customer enquiries for all brands included within Target Feeds.
- Processing orders taken on the online shop including writing dispatch notes, creating labels and booking collections in with the courier for all brands included within Target Feeds.
- To assist with the planning and production of press releases, articles, blogs and editorial content for both print and digital. This includes magazines, website, e-newsletters and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok etc for all brands included within Target Feeds.
- To assist in the development and design of the site, including uploading and updating content and liaising with developers for all brands included within Target Feeds.
- To oversee the Rowen Barbary customer loyalty programme including receiving customer reward points and fulfilling reward requests, as well as controlling merchandise stock levels.
- To assist in the planning and administration of Rowen Barbary sponsored riders and events, including organising vouchers, promotional material, signage, literature and prizes.
- To assist in the design and production of promotional material used both for print and digital for all brands included within Target Feeds.
- To monitor customer reviews collected both digitally and verbally, and follow up where necessary, to produce editorial content for all brands included within Target Feeds.
- To assist with feed enquiries for received via our helpline or online, and the fulfilment of sample requests for Rowen Barbary.
- Attend outdoor and indoor events including to set-up, man the trade stand and to advice customers for Rowen Barbary. This may involve working away during the week and occasional weekends.Training provided in all aspects of the job
If this sounds like the type of position you are interested in please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org