Target Feeds encompasses the Rowen Barbary Horse Feeds and Target Baits brands. Established in 1980, it is still a family-owned company but has grown to become a leading authority in the animal feed industry.
Due to growth we now have opportunities available for you to become part of our small team.
This role involves manufacturing and blending set ingredients to create feeds and supplements for the agricultural, horse and fishing bait industry. The ideal candidate will have good numeracy and literacy skills, and be able to work to a high standard.
Job Responsibilities :
- Picking ingredients
- Carefully weighing out ingredients prior to mixing
- Operating a mixer
- Following set mixing schedules
- Ensuring paperwork is dealt with correctly
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Physically fit - The role will involve some heavy lifting of 25kg bags.
- A FLT license will be an advantage
Full training in all aspects can be given if required.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week, with overtime also available. Due to our rural location candidates will need a car.
- 28 days paid leave (including statutory holidays)
- Training provided in all aspects of the job
If this sounds like the type of position you are interested in please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com